Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-003
DESIGN GUIDANCE FOR THE TRANSPORTABILITY OF EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard outlines design guidelines relevant to the transportability of defence vehicles and equipment by all modes of transport. This standard may also be applicable to those in-service vehicle and equipment platforms that have been or will be subject to internal and/or external modification. It is the responsibility of the user of this Standard to ensure that all additional relevant standards, regulations and guidelines are adhered to.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-003|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|DEF STAN 00-3||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-05-13||Status: INAC|
|DEF STAN 00-3||Change Type:||Update Date: 1985-05-27||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 55.