Standard: ISO - 18466
STATIONARY SOURCE EMISSIONS - DETERMINATION OF THE BIOGENIC FRACTION IN CO2 IN STACK GAS USING THE BALANCE METHOD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document enables the determination of the biogenic fraction in CO2 in stack gas using the balance method. The balance method uses a mathematical model that is based on different operating data of the Waste for Energy (WfE) plant (including stack gas composition) and information about the elementary composition of biogenic and fossil matter present in the fuel used.
NOTE Use only mixed fuels when using the calculation method.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|