Standard: ISO - 10256-1
PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT FOR USE IN ICE HOCKEY - PART 1: GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10256 specifies general requirements for head, face, neck and body protectors (hereafter referred to as protectors) for use in ice hockey.
This part of ISO 10256 is intended only for protectors used for ice hockey. Requirements are given for the following:
a) terms and definitions;
d) test report;
e) permanent markings;
f) information for users.
In the ISO 10256 series, collateral standards specify performance requirements for protectors for use in ice hockey and are intended to be read in conjunction with this part of ISO 10256.
NOTE 1 The requirements of a clause take precedence over a figure.
NOTE 2 The intent is to reduce the risk of injury to an ice hockey player without compromising the form or appeal of the game. These standards presume that the rules of play for ice hockey will be followed by players and enforced by officials.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.