Standard: ISO - 10256-2
PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT FOR USE IN ICE HOCKEY - PART 2: HEAD PROTECTION FOR SKATERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10256 specifies performance requirements and test methods for head protectors for use in ice hockey and is intended to be read in conjunction with ISO 10256-1.
Requirements and the corresponding test methods, where appropriate, are given for the following:
a) construction and protected area;
b) shock absorption;
d) retention system properties;
e) field of vision;
f) marking and information.
This part of ISO 10256 applies to head protectors worn by
— players other than goalkeepers, and
— certain functionaries (e.g. referees).
NOTE 1 The requirements of a Clause take precedent over a figure.
NOTE 2 The intent of this part of ISO 10256 is to reduce the risk of injury to the head without compromising the form or appeal of the game.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|