Standard: ISO - 10256-4
PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT FOR USE IN ICE HOCKEY - PART 4: HEAD AND FACE PROTECTION FOR GOALKEEPERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10256 covers performance requirements for head and face protectors to be used by ice hockey goalkeepers. It is intended to be read in conjunction with ISO 10256-1, ISO 10256-2 and ISO 10256-3.
Performance requirements are established, where appropriate for the following:
a) materials, assembly, and design;
b) protected areas (coverage) and penetration resistance;
c) shock absorption;
d) puck impact resistance;
f) optical quality.
NOTE 1 The requirements of a clause take precedent over a figure.
NOTE 2 The intent of this part of ISO 10256 is to reduce the risk of injury to the head and face of ice hockey goalkeepers without compromising the form and appeal of the game.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|