Standard: ISO - 13140-2
ELECTRONIC FEE COLLECTION - EVALUATION OF ON-BOARD AND ROADSIDE EQUIPMENT FOR CONFORMITY TO ISO 13141 - PART 2: ABSTRACT TEST SUITE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the abstract test suite (ATS) to evaluate the conformity of on-board equipment (OBE) and roadside equipment (RSE) to ISO 13141:2015 in accordance with the test suite structure and test purposes defined in ISO 13140-1:2016.
It provides a basis for conformance tests for dedicated short-range communication (DSRC) equipment (OBE and RSE) to support interoperability between different equipment supplied by different manufacturers.
NOTE The OBE and RSE are subject to additional testing in order to ascertain that they fulfil the essential radio requirements as set out in European Directives, a pre-requisite for CE marking and placing on the European market. They are also likely to be subject to additional testing of physical, environmental endurance, quality assurance and control at manufacturing, charge point integration, as part of factory, site and system acceptance testing. The definition of these tests is outside the scope of this document
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|