Standard: ISO - 13143-1
ELECTRONIC FEE COLLECTION - EVALUATION OF ON-BOARD AND ROADSIDE EQUIPMENT FOR CONFORMITY TO ISO 12813 - PART 1: TEST SUITE STRUCTURE AND TEST PURPOSES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the test suite structure (TSS) and test purposes (TP) to evaluate the conformity of on-board units (OBU) and roadside equipment (RSE) to ISO 12813:2015.
It provides a basis for conformance tests for dedicated short-range communication (DSRC) equipment (on-board units and roadside units) to enable interoperability between different equipment supplied by different manufacturers.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 20.