Standard: ISO - 13143-2
ELECTRONIC FEE COLLECTION - EVALUATION OF ON-BOARD AND ROADSIDE EQUIPMENT FOR CONFORMITY TO ISO 12813 - PART 2: ABSTRACT TEST SUITE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the abstract test suite (ATS) to evaluate the conformity of on-board equipment (OBE) and roadside equipment (RSE) to ISO 12813 in accordance with the test suite structure and test purposes defined in ISO 13143-1:2016.
It provides a basis for conformance tests for dedicated short-range communication (DSRC) equipment (OBE and RSE) to enable interoperability between equipment supplied by different manufacturers.
In order to ascertain that OBE and RSE fulfil essential radio requirements, they are also likely to be subject to additional factory, site and system acceptance testing (e.g. of physical and environmental endurance, quality assurance and control at manufacturing, and charge point integration), which is outside the scope of this document.
NOTE For example, within the European market, the essential radio requirements are set out in European Directives, compliance with which is a prerequisite for CE marking and placing on the European market.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|