Standard: ISO - 16293-4
GLASS IN BUILDING - BASIC SODA LIME SILICATE GLASS PRODUCTS - PART 4: WIRED PATTERNED GLASS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies dimensional and minimum quality requirements (in respect of visual, pattern and wire faults) for wired patterned glass, as defined in ISO 16293-1, for use in building.
This document applies only to wired patterned glass supplied in rectangular panes, in stock sizes and in final cut sizes.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.