Standard: LUL - G0103
FIRE DETECTION AND ALARM SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to LU premises.
This guidance is part 4 of a set of 4:
Part 1 covers the process of development and management of fire safety requirements including fire safety signage and fire fighting provisions.
Part 2 covers the provision of passive fire protection (Fire Compartmentation). This includes fire resisting constructions, glazing, raised floors, suspended ceilings, fire doors and fire and smoke dampers.
Part 3 covers the provision of Fire Suppression: sprinkler systems, water fog systems, escalator water suppression systems (EWSS) and fire fighting systems.
Part 4 covers the provision of fire detection and alarm systems and the interface with other systems.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|