Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT W 2
AUSTENITIC AND AUSTENITIC-FERRITIC STEELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This AD 2000-Merkblatt applies to hot- and cold-rolled plate, sheet and strip, seamless and welded tubes, forged, rolled and drawn bars and forgings, and bolts and nuts (mechanical fasteners) made of austenitic and austenitic-ferritic steels for the construction of pressure vessels operated at working temperatures and ambient temperatures down to −10 °C and up to the upper temperature limits specified in Clause 2. In principle, the steels are also suitable for use at temperatures lower than −10 °C. For working temperatures below −10 °C, AD 2000-Merkblatt W 10 is also applicable.
The basic requirements for the materials and material manufacturer are specified in AD 2000-Merkblatt W 0.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt w 2|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AD 2000-MERKBLATT W 2||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2016-09-01||Revision: 16||Status: ACTV|