Standard: LUL - G1311
TEMPORARY RAIL CLAMPS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance applies to all SDU track maintenance teams when using rail clamps and provides recommendations for selecting the type of rail clamp they should use, based on rail type, line speed and defect/joint location. This guidance details the temporary clamps available for use and also contains information on incorrect clamp practises. For details on the conditions and correct procedures to follow for installing temporary rail clamps, please refer to the procedure for installation, inspection and management of clamps on running rails (found in APR entry 22).
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance for the use of temporary rail clamps on the London Underground network.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1311||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-02-01||Status: INAC|