Standard: UFC 3-230-04A
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
This document provides design criteria for water storage requirements at military facilities, gives typical design analyses for elevated tanks, standpipes, and reservoirs, and provides guidance on the procedures to be followed in selecting sites for such storage works. The manual covers requirements for treated water storage in the distribution system, but not the storage requirements for raw water supplies or fire deluge systems.
These instructions are applicable to all USACE elements planning and designing water storage facilities at fixed Army and Air Force installations.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-230-04a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|