Standard: AA F1
GUIDELINES FOR HANDLING ALUMINUM FINES GENERATED DURING VARIOUS ALUMINUM FABRICATING OPERATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This brochure discusses the potential problems involved in various aspects of aluminum fabricating which generate fine aluminum particles. It also discusses methods of particle collection and handling designed to reduce the risk of fire or explosion. The information is similar, in general, to that presented in NFPA 65, "Standard for Processing and Finishing of Aluminum." However, it is not written to displace any aspect of the Standard, but rather to support and perhaps supplement it. In addition, it is not meant to cover aluminum powder and paste products. These are discussed in The Aluminum Association brochure No. TR-2, "Recommendations for Storage and Handling of Aluminum Powders and Paste."
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa f1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AA F1||Change Type:||Revision: 92||Status: INAC|