Standard: ISO - FDIS 19496-2
VITREOUS AND PORCELAIN ENAMELS - TERMINOLOGY - PART 2: VISUAL REPRESENTATIONS AND DESCRIPTIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document establishes a system for the cataloguing of defects in sheet steel enamelling. It serves for a consistent language use concerning the designation and characterization of enamelling defects. This document is limited to detectable defects and does not purport to fully take into consideration all occurring types of defects. It does not evaluate enamelling defects; the classification carried out serves for the conveyance of practical knowledge.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 19496-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|