Standard: ISO - FDIS 16293-2
GLASS IN BUILDING - BASIC SODA LIME SILICATE GLASS PRODUCTS - PART 2: FLOAT GLASS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies dimensional and minimum quality requirements (in respect of optical and visual faults) for float glass for use in building, as defined in ISO 16293-1.
This document applies to float glass supplied in stock sizes and final cut sizes
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 16293-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.