Standard: ISO - 19290
CIGARETTES - DETERMINATION OF TOBACCO SPECIFIC NITROSAMINES IN MAINSTREAM CIGARETTE SMOKE - METHOD USING LC-MS/MS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a method for the quantification of four tobacco specific nitrosamines (TSNAs) in the total particulate matter of mainstream cigarette smoke by using reversed phase high performance liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS). The quantified TSNAs are: N-nitrosonornicotine (NNN), N-nitrosoanatabine (NAT), N-nitrosoanabasine (NAB) and 4-(methylnitrosamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanone (NNK).
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|