Standard: ISO - 20109
SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETING - EQUIPMENT - REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies requirements for equipment used for simultaneous interpreting.
Accessibility requirements are defined in Annex A.
Requirements for booths furniture are defined in Annex B.
Requirements on the system operation are defined in Annex C.
In conjunction with either ISO 2603 or ISO 4043, ISO 20108 and this document provide the relevant requirements both for the quality and transmission of sound and image provided to interpreters and for the equipment needed in the booths.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.