Standard: ISO - 19444-1
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT - XML FORMS DATA FORMAT - PART 1: USE OF ISO 32000-2 (XFDF 3.0)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies an XML format for representing forms data and annotations in the Portable Document Format, ISO 32000-2 (PDF 2.0).
This document does not change or add any definitions for any components of ISO 32000-2.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|