Standard: ISO - 19487
METALLIC AND OTHER INORGANIC COATINGS - ELECTRODEPOSITED NICKEL-CERAMICS COMPOSITE COATINGS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the requirements for electrodeposited nickel-ceramics composite coatings applied to ferrous and non-ferrous basis metals for engineering purposes. In addition, it enables both providers and users to offer a consistent methodology to fabricate electrodeposited nickel-ceramics composite system.
Nickel alloys or composites in which nickel content is less than 40 vol.% are outside the scope of this document.
The designation provides a means of specifying the type of nickel composite coatings appropriate for engineering applications.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|