Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-045: PART 1
USING RELIABILITY CENTRED MAINTENANCE TO MANAGE ENGINEERING FAILURES PART 1: REQUIREMENTS FOR THE APPLICATION OF RELIABILITY CENTRED MAINTENANCE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Defence Standard explains how maintenance programmes shall be derived for MOD owned or operated assets.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-045: part 1|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.