Standard: ISO - FDIS 13315-4
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT FOR CONCRETE AND CONCRETE STRUCTURES - PART 4: ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN OF CONCRETE STRUCTURES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides the general framework, principles and requirements for carrying out an environmental design of concrete structures, based on a lifecycle assessment (LCA) method or other appropriate methods.
This document is applicable to single concrete structures, as well as concrete structure complexes.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 13315-4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|