Standard: ISO - 16847
TEXTILES - TEST METHOD FOR ASSESSING THE MATTING APPEARANCE OF NAPPED FABRICS AFTER CLEANSING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a method for assessing the matting appearance of the napped fabrics (fleece fabrics) tested, after one or several cleansing treatments.
This method has been developed for use primarily with Type B domestic washing machines, as defined in ISO 6330, in the cleansing process. However, it is possible to use it with Type A machines, as defined in ISO 6330. This test method can be used for judging matting appearance after other cleansing processes.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|