Standard: ISO - 20326
RESILIENT FLOOR COVERINGS - SPECIFICATION FOR FLOOR PANELS/ ASSEMBLY FOR LOOSE LAYING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies requirements and test methods for floor panels/assembly for domestic and commercial levels of use, which have surface layers consisting of resilient floor covering.
This document is not applicable to heterogeneous polyvinyl chloride floor panels/assembly for floating installation covered by ISO 10582 or to floor panels/assembly that are subject to frequent wetting, such as bathrooms, laundry rooms and saunas
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|