Standard: ISO - 16620-4
PLASTICS - BIOBASED CONTENT - PART 4: DETERMINATION OF BIOBASED MASS CONTENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a method of determining the biobased mass content in plastics products, based on the radiocarbon analysis and elemental analysis.
This document is applicable to plastic products and plastic materials, polymer resins, monomers or additives, which are made from biobased or fossil-based constituents.
This method is applicable, provided that the plastic product contains carbon element and that a statement giving its elemental composition and its biobased mass content is available.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.