Standard: ISO - 16075-4
GUIDELINES FOR TREATED WASTEWATER USE FOR IRRIGATION PROJECTS - PART 4: MONITORING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides recommendations regarding:
— monitoring the quality of treated wastewater (TWW) for irrigation;
— monitoring irrigated plants; — monitoring the soil with regard to salinity;
— monitoring natural water sources in neighbouring environments;
— monitoring the quality of water in storage reservoirs.
It puts emphasis on sampling methods and their frequency. Regarding the methods of analysis, this document refers to standard methods or, where not available, to other bibliographical references.
NOTE In cases where a monitoring plan already exists, these recommendations can be integrated into this plan. This is notably the case when a broader approach of risk management is implemented, such as the water safety plans (serving as a model for sanitation safety plans) developed by WHO.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|