Standard: ISO - 17987-7
ROAD VEHICLES - LOCAL INTERCONNECT NETWORK (LIN) - PART 7: ELECTRICAL PHYSICAL LAYER (EPL) CONFORMANCE TEST SPECIFICATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the conformance test for the electrical physical layer (EPL) of the LIN communications system. It is part of this document to define a test that considers ISO 9646 and ISO 17987–4.
The purpose of this document is to provide a standardized way to verify whether a LIN bus driver is compliant to ISO 17987–4. The primary motivation is to ensure a level of interoperability of LIN bus drivers from different sources in a system environment.
This document provides all the necessary technical information to ensure that test results are consistent even on different test systems, provided that the particular test suite and the test system are compliant to the content of this document.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|