Standard: BHMA - ANSI A156.36
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
ANSI/BHMA A156.36 establishes requirements for Auxiliary Locks, and includes dimensional criteria and five classifications of tests: operational, cycle, strength, security and, finish . This Standard was formerly part of ANSI/BHMA A156.5 for Auxiliary Locks and Associated Products.
Tests described in this Standard are performed under laboratory conditions. In actual usage, results vary because of installation, maintenance and environmental conditions.
Grade Qualifications Manufacturers shall indicate the Grade level to which their product is certified. Products shall meet all Grade requirements for tests listed in 1.1, A Grade 1 product shall meet all Grade 1 criteria, a Grade 2 product shall meet all Grade 2 criteria, and a Grade 3 product shall meet all Grade 3 criteria in each classification.
|Organization:||Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi a156.36|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI A156.36||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-01-01||Revision: 10||Status: INAC|