Standard: ISO - FDIS 18587
TRANSLATION SERVICES - POST-EDITING OF MACHINE TRANSLATION OUTPUT - REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides requirements for the process of full, human post-editing of machine translation output and post-editors’ competences.
This document is intended to be used by TSPs, their clients, and post-editors.
It is only applicable to content processed by MT systems.
NOTE For translation services in general, see ISO 17100.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 18587|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.