Standard: ISO - FDIS 18405
UNDERWATER ACOUSTICS - TERMINOLOGY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document defines terms and expressions used in the field of underwater acoustics (including natural, biological, and anthropogenic, i.e. man-made, sound), including the generation, propagation and reception of underwater sound and its scattering, including reflection, in the underwater environment including the seabed (or sea bottom), sea surface and biological organisms, and also including all aspects of the effects of underwater sound on the underwater environment, humans and aquatic life. The properties of underwater acoustical systems are excluded.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 18405|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 18.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.