Standard: ISO - FDIS 22316
SECURITY AND RESILIENCE - ORGANIZATIONAL RESILIENCE - PRINCIPLES AND ATTRIBUTES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides guidance to enhance organizational resilience for any size or type of organization. It is not specific to any industry or sector. This document can be applied throughout the life of an organization.
This document does not promote uniformity in approach across all organizations, as specific objectives and initiatives are tailored to suit an individual organization’s needs.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 22316|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|