Standard: ASTM - 01.04
STEEL - STRUCTURAL, REINFORCING, PRESSURE VESSEL, RAILWAY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This volume features specifications that fix the requirements for various types of structural steel, such as high-strength, low-alloy, rolled steel floor plates, and carbon-silicon steel plates.
Some standards focus on plates and forgings used in boilers and pressure vessels, while others deal with steel for concrete reinforcement and prestressed concrete. This volume also includes specifications that set the properties for railway service rails and accessories.
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM 01.04||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Revision: 16||Status: INAC|
|ASTM 01.04||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Revision: 15||Status: INAC|
|01.04||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|ASTM 01.04||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Revision: 13||Status: INAC|
|01.04||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|01.04||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
|ASTM 01.04||Change Type:||Update Date: 2010-01-01||Revision: 10||Status: INAC|
|ASTM 01.04||Change Type:||Update Date: 2009-01-01||Revision: 09||Status: INAC|
|01.04||Change Type:||Update Date: 2008-01-01||Status: INAC|