Standard: ISO - 16620-5
PLASTICS - BIOBASED CONTENT - PART 5: DECLARATION OF BIOBASED CARBON CONTENT, BIOBASED SYNTHETIC POLYMER CONTENT AND BIOBASED MASS CONTENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the requirements for the declarations and labels of the biobased carbon content, the biobased synthetic polymer content and the biobased mass content in plastic products.
This document is applicable to plastic products and plastic materials, polymer resins, monomers or additives, which are made from biobased or fossil-based constituents.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|