Standard: ISO - FDIS 19743
SOLID BIOFUELS - DETERMINATION OF CONTENT OF HEAVY EXTRANEOUS MATERIALS LARGE THAN 3,15 MM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a method for the determination of content of heavy extraneous materials larger than 3,15 mm by the use of sink-and-float separation combined with elutriation. This document is applicable to woody biomass in accordance with ISO 17225-1:2014, Table 1.
NOTE 1 This method is designed to determine the level of impurities larger than 3,15 mm top size with a specific density >1 g/cm3 such as stones, glass, rubber, metal and certain types of plastics.
NOTE 2 During the processing of the sample, hand sorting of light impurities with a specific density ≤1 g/cm3 (e.g. plastic foil) can also be done.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 19743|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|