Standard: ISO - FDIS 19611
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE - AIR EXTRACTION CUPPING DEVICE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the requirements for an air extraction cupping device which operates by negative pressure. This document includes requirements for the material, pressure, sterilization or disinfection, and packaging of the cupping device, as well as appropriate test methods.
The document is applicable to single-use type and multiple-use type devices.
This document does not apply to the suction pump used to create the negative pressure.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 19611|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|