Standard: ISO - 14469
ROAD VEHICLES - COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS (CNG) REFUELLING CONNECTOR
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies CNG refuelling nozzles and receptacles constructed entirely of new and unused parts and materials, for road vehicles powered by compressed natural gas. A CNG refuelling connector consists of, as applicable, the receptacle and its protective cap (mounted on the vehicle) and the nozzle.
This document is applicable only to such devices designed for a service pressure of 20 MPa (200 bar) and 25 MPa (250 bar), to those using CNG according to ISO 15403-1 and ISO 15403-2 and having standardized mating components, and to connectors that prevent natural gas vehicles from being fuelled by dispensers with service pressures higher than that of the vehicle, while allowing them to be fuelled by dispensers with service pressures less than or equal to the vehicle fuel system service pressure.
This document refers to service pressures of 20 MPa and 25 MPa for:
— size 1: B200 and B250;
— size 2: C200 and C250.
NOTE All references to pressures, given in megapascals and bar1) are considered gauge pressures, unless otherwise specified.
1) (1 bar = 0,1 MPa = 105 Pa; 1 MPa = 1 N/mm2)
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|