Standard: ISO - 20343
FINE CERAMICS (ADVANCED CERAMICS, ADVANCED TECHNICAL CERAMICS) - TEST METHOD FOR DETERMINING ELASTIC MODULUS OF THICK CERAMIC COATINGS AT ELEVATED TEMPERATURE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a method of test for determining the elastic modulus of thick ceramic monolayer coatings (thickness > 0,03 mm) at elevated temperatures, using the impulse excitation method. Procedures for test piece preparation, test modes and rates (load rate or displacement), data collection, and reporting procedures are given.
This document applies primarily to brittle ceramic coatings on ceramic or metal substrates. This test method can be used for material research, quality control, and characterization and design datageneration purposes.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|