Standard: NACE 01116
STATE-OF-THE-ART REPORT ON EVALUATING CATHODIC PROTECTION SYSTEMS ON EXISTING REINFORCED CONCRETE STRUCTURES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This technical committee report provides information regarding test methods for evaluation of the effectiveness of CP systems on conventionally reinforced atmospherically exposed concrete structures in conformance with NACE SP0290, SP0187, and SP0390.1–3 This report discusses the testing of installed and commissioned CP systems on conventionally reinforced atmospherically exposed concrete structures.
This report was prepared in 2016 by Task Group (TG) 049, “Test Methods for Evaluation of Cathodic Protection Systems on Reinforced Concrete Structures.” It is administered by Specific Technology Group (STG) 01, “Reinforced Concrete”; and is sponsored by STG 05, “Cathodic/Anodic Protection”; and STG 62, “Corrosion Monitoring and Measurement.” This report is issued by NACE under the auspices of STG 01
|Document Number:||nace 01116|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|