Standard: ISO - 18310-1
MEASUREMENT AND PREDICTION OF THE AMBIENT DOSE EQUIVALENT FROM PATIENTS RECEIVING IODINE 131 ADMINISTRATION AFTER THYROID ABLATION - PART 1: DURING THE HOSPITALIZATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies suitable methods for the measurement of ambient dose equivalent rate at a distance from the patient treated with radioiodine to ablate the thyroid. For this purpose, direct measurement of the ambient dose equivalent rate due to the inpatients using an ionization chamber (or other suitable devices) may be employed.
This document addresses the measurement methods, the calibration of ionization chamber and the uncertainty estimation for the measurement of the ambient dose equivalent rate of the patient treated with radioiodine to ablate the thyroid using the ionization chamber.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|