Standard: ISO - 18465
MICROBIOLOGY OF THE FOOD CHAIN - QUANTITATIVE DETERMINATION OF EMETIC TOXIN (CEREULIDE) USING LC-MS/MS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document describes the quantitative analysis of the emetic toxin cereulide using high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) or ultra performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) connected to a tandem mass spectrometer (LC-MS/MS).
This document is applicable to the analysis of the toxin in products intended for human consumption.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|