Standard: ISO - FDIS 18487-1
AEROSPACE SERIES - TITANIUM TUBE FOR 35 MPA OPERATING PRESSURE - PART 1: INCH SERIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document is applicable to seamless tubing of circular cross-section made from titanium alloy and intended for use primarily in systems with system operating pressure of 35 MPa (5 080 psi) (Pressure Class J), but usage is not limited to such applications.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 18487-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|