Standard: ISO - 18251-1
NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING - INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY - PART 1: CHARACTERISTICS OF SYSTEM AND EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document describes the main components, and their characteristics, constituting an infrared (IR) imaging system and related equipment used in non-destructive testing (NDT). It also aims to assist the user in the selection of an appropriate system for a particular measurement task.
The following items are specified:
— objective lens;
— image processor;
— thermal stimulation source; — accessories.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 27.