Standard: ISO - 19563
DETERMINATION OF THEANINE IN TEA AND INSTANT TEA IN SOLID FORM USING HIGH - PERFORMANCE LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a high-performance liquid chromatographic (HPLC) method for the determination of theanine content in tea (Camellia sinensis). It is applicable to both tea and instant tea samples. Separation of L- and D-theanine is not possible using this method; however, the L-enantiomer is the major form in tea.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|