Standard: ISO - 19606
FINE CERAMICS (ADVANCED CERAMICS, ADVANCED TECHNICAL CERAMICS) - TEST METHOD FOR SURFACE ROUGHNESS OF FINE CERAMIC FILMS BY ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document describes a method to evaluate the adequateness of a probe tip for fine-ceramic thin-film surface roughness measurements by atomic force microscopy, of surfaces with an arithmetical mean roughness, Ra, in the range of about 1 nm to 30 nm and a mean width of roughness profile elements, RSm, in the range of about 0,04 μm to 2,5 μm.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|