Standard: ISO - FDIS 19214
MICROBEAM ANALYSIS - ANALYTICAL ELECTRON MICROSCOPY - METHOD OF DETERMINATION FOR APPARENT GROWTH DIRECTION OF WIRELIKE CRYSTALS BY TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document prescribes a method for the determination of apparent growth direction by transmission electron microscopy. It is applicable to all kinds of wirelike crystalline materials fabricated by various methods. This document can also guide in ascertaining an axis direction of the second-phase particles with a rod-like or polygonal shape in steels, alloys or other materials. The applicable diameter or width of the crystals to be tested is in the range of tens to hundreds of nanometres, depending on the accelerating voltage of the TEM and the material itself.
NOTE In the present document, wirelike crystals, beltlike crystals, needle-shaped second-phase particles, etc. are all subsumed by the broad category of wirelike crystals.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 19214|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|