Standard: ISO - FDIS 19225
UNDERGROUND MINING MACHINES - MOBILE EXTRACTING MACHINES AT THE FACE - SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR SHEARER LOADERS AND PLOUGH SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies safety requirements to minimize the hazards listed in Clause 4 that can occur during the assembly, use, maintenance, repair, decommissioning, disassembly and disposal of shearer loaders and plough systems when used as intended and under conditions of misuse which are reasonably foreseeable by the manufacturer, in underground mining.
This document does not cover any hazards resulting from explosive atmospheres. Requirements for explosive atmospheres can be found in ISO/IEC 80079-38.
This document is not applicable to machines that are manufactured before the date of its publication.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 19225|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|