Standard: ISO - DIS 19690-2
DISC SPRINGS - PART 2: TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard specifies two different grades of disc springs.
Grade A defines basic performance requirements for static applications.
Grade B defines material, manufacturing, testing and tolerance requirements for dynamic applications and high performance static applications. It includes graphs showing the permissible relaxation and the fatigue life of such as a function of stress.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||dis 19690-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|