Standard: OPIS FRSH
OPIS FUEL REGS & SPECS HANDBOOK 2017
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The OPIS Fuel Regs & Specs Handbook is the only reference source that helps you easily track today's complex and changing fuels regulations nationwide. This user-friendly handbook is packed with critical information in a concise, easy-to-read format.
It will guide you through all of the new regulations that go into effect as the industry strives to meet more stringent specs than ever before. Quickly refer to:
Whether you're a multi-state marketer, supplier, c-store chain, fleet, pipeline company or trader, you cannot afford to have incorrect and outdated fuel spec information - fines will cost you up to $37,500 per day. The OPIS Fuel Regs & Specs Handbook will make sure you're on-spec all year long.
|Organization:||Oil Price Information Service|
|Document Number:||opis frsh|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|