Standard: ISO - 18400-103
SOIL QUALITY - SAMPLING - PART 103: SAFETY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document gives guidelines for:
— identification of hazards that could be encountered during a site investigation and when collecting samples of soil and other ground material, including hazards that are intrinsic in the sampling operation (e.g. physical hazards) in addition to the hazards that might arise, e.g. from contamination with chemicals or biological agents;
— measures to be adopted to control risks once an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 30.