Standard: ISO - 18400-105
SOIL QUALITY - SAMPLING - PART 105: PACKAGING, TRANSPORT, STORAGE AND PRESERVATION OF SAMPLES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document establishes general principles for packing, preservation, transport and delivery of samples of soil and related materials with an emphasis on requirements for when chemical analysis of the samples is required, but with the intention that the general procedures are to be adapted as appropriate when other forms of testing are required (e.g. biological testing, physical tests on disturbed or undisturbed samples). Special procedures for specific sampling purposes are given in other parts of ISO 18400 (see also 7.2).
This document is intended to be read in conjunction with ISO 18512.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 19.